We are assisting our client, who are looking for a Boilermaker/Welder to join their existing team.
Premier People is a Business For Good lifetime partner; meaning that for every singer hour you work for us, you are able to contribute to incredible Australia wide and global projects that make life changing impacts to people in need all over the world.
We are looking for a trade qualified, experienced boilermaker to join our clients team for a temporary to permanent role, based in Perth's southern suburbs. Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Chute and plate maintenance
- Screen maintenance
- Crusher maintenance
- Skirt replacement and adjustment
- Roller inspections and replacements
- Pulley refurbishments and replacements
- Belt Cleaner maintenance; installations and upgrades of scrapers
About The Role
This position is located in Perth's South. The successful applicant will work from Monday to Friday, 6am to 4pm.
Skills and experience
Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following qualifications:
- Australian Trade Certificate (Or Australian Trade Recognition)
- Cert III Fabrication
- Forklift License (High Risk)
- Fluxcore and MIG proficiency
- Experience on overhead crane
- Previous experience on pipe works and pressure vessels
- MSIC Card
- Hot Works
- Driving License
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Working in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- Gas Testing Atmospheres (MSAPHOS217A)
- Fire Extinguisher Training (CPPFES2005A)
- High Risk Work License (Riggers)
Successful applicants will have the highest regard for safety and will be required to actively contribute in HSE based activities to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
You will have the ability to be flexible to deliver in a continually evolving environment and possess strong team work ethics.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.